Charlotte’s Psychotherapy Approach
My approach is customized to each person or couple, depending on what they say they need help with and what their treatment goals are. I utilize evidence-based practices such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and experiential psychodynamic psychotherapy to allow for lasting change.
In private practice since 2011, I have seen great change in patients struggling with depression, anxiety, unfulfilling relationships, postpartum issues, addictions, and life transitions.
Or click here: request an appointment online
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) Level I (2019)
- The Existential Sensibility: Self and Psychotherapy in an Uncertain World, The Center for Existential Studies and The Washington School of Psychiatry (2017)
- Certificate, Washington School of Psychiatry, Supervision Training Program (2017)
- Being in Dangerous Territory: Ethical Decision-Making and Boundary Negotiations (2016), Washington School of Psychiatry
- Certificate, Washington School of Psychiatry, Clinical Program on Psychotherapy Practice (2015)
- Solving the Mysteries of Self Defeat (2015), Washington School of Psychiatry
- Treating the Highly Resistant Patient: The Addict Who Had No Problem (2014), Washington School of Psychiatry
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorder, Components of Care & Advanced Training, Postpartum Support International (2020)
Charlotte Blutstein, LPC
Charlotte Blutstein is the founder and director of Rock Creek Therapy, and is a licensed professional counselor in Washington, D.C.
We are currently accepting appointments for new clients. Contact us today about finding a psychotherapist who is a fit for you.